The Lemongrass owners Bu-nga Krataitong and Nuttavut Rodsienglum invite you to delight your senses with their innovative and fresh Asian fusion cuisine.
With many years of restaurant experience between them, they offer a delightful clean and tasty flavours with both Thai and Vietnamese inspired dishes. The menu features many additions Blenheim diners may not have experienced before, including serving meals with red rice, a special variety which is nutty in flavour and has a high nutritional value. Each table also will receive a bowl of fresh herb salad that can be eaten alongside the dishes, a health conscious addition to a varied and exciting menu.
- Roti Duck; Aromatic duck served with Roti
- Spinach Wrap Sensation; wrap and roll your own spinach leaf, ginger, cashew nuts, and chef secret sauce.
- Fish with Kaffir Lime Leaf & Tamarind Curry- A must try!
- Slow cook Beef Rib with Lemongrass Signature Creamy Curry Sauce.
- Deep Fried Pork Belly served with Sticky Rice.
The Lemongrass menu also features several Vietnamese dishes devised by Nuttavut including one of his mothers’ recipes for steamed fish with kaffir limes leaf and tamarind curry. The friendly and helpful staff aim to please and The Lemongrass also caters for those who don’t like it too hot and spicy!